May 2017 — Present (1 yr 8 mos)
Udupi Area, India
Roles & Responsibilities as a UX/UI Designer:
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative end-users research and improve design based on their feedback and data.
- Owned the product experience end to end and produced deliverables like Personas, user scenarios, user journeys, UX specs, task flows, information architecture, wireframes, Visual Direction, visual design, prototypes.
- Ability to translate key business requirements and user needs into a compelling user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities as a UX/UI Design - Group Head:
- Leading projects across all areas of UX/UI design (research, design, and testing)
- Was involved in diving deep into the problem and identifying possible solutions and interactions for various mobile, web and Smart TV products through various UX deliverables.
- Customer Interaction.
- Managing a team of UX designers, UI designers and UX researchers.
- Mentored UX/UI Designers to develop their skills and help them grow in the organization.
- Involved in hiring process of UX/UI Designers.
- Responsible for presentation pitches to clients and building the design portion of proposals, including estimating effort.